23rd September 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities for me to get a government job without GATE qualification? I am a 4th year B.Tech student with 85% aggregate

iam a4th b-tech student with aggregate 85%. what are oppurtunities for me to join in government jobs with out GATE qualifications? iam intrested in electronics..please give me suggestion?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for job in PSU for B.Tech(E&TC) 4th year student through GATE? Eligibility to apply for job?
  2. Job opportunities for above 55% aggregate btech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do after completing B.Tech? I am a 4th year B.Tech Civil Engineering student with 70% aggregate
  4. How to get a job in IES if I am a B.Tech final year student
  5. Information about government companies in India? I am a student pursuing B.Tech 4th year ECE
  6. Opportunities after BTech with 56% Aggregate?
  7. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  8. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  9. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  10. What should I do to get Government Job being a student pursuing 4th year of BE in IT?
  11. Can I get any Job having secured 90% in 10th, 57.38% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?
  12. Is it possible to get a job through GATE score?
  13. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  14. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  15. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  16. What should I do after scoring 70% aggregate in Civil engineering
  17. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  18. Government jobs with handsome salary for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student? -- [New]
15th July 2016, 04:24 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities for me to get a government job without GATE qualification? I am a 4th year B.Tech student with 85% aggregate

Yes, you are eligible to get the government jobs without qualifying in the GATE entrance examination after B.Tech.

But, it is necessary to qualify in respective entrance examination conducted for the recruitment in job.

You can appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted by DRDO, BSNL, Railway etc. for final recruitment selection for the job in core sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?