31st August 2012, 12:09 PM
apsg1971

What is the percentage of marks required for MBA IGNOU exam

sir, i have acquired B grade in 02 papers and C grade in 03 papers in MBA exam. Pl tell me what is my percentage of marks.

31st May 2013, 07:57 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage of marks required for MBA IGNOU exam

The percentage of marks for exams is calculated on the basis of marks/grade secured in theory as well as assignments. 30% weightage is given for assignments and 70% weightage is given to theory papers. A candidate need to obtain pass marks for both theory and assignment separately. The official website of IGNOU gives further details related to exams. Candidates can post questions to the website and officials from IGNOU will give answers. If a candidate got C grade in theory paper he/she should get A or B grade in assignments in order to pass the particular paper.

6th December 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I have got 49,4 % in b.com and service in dednce can apply for IGNOU MBA

23rd July 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any provision to improve result after getting the final result of IGNOU MBA

19th August 2019, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Is mba is tough& minimum percentage of passing?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?