4th June 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to fill the admission form for M.Com?

which percentage fill in admission form for mcom .it should be final year marks or aggregrate marks of bcom?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  2. Eligibility required for NIFT form to fill?
  3. What is the least percentage required to fill the form for Junior Executive Exam?
  4. Procedure for admission and percentage required for 11th?
  5. How much percentage of marks is required in M.Com to do M.Phil?
  6. How to be a Chartered Accountant? I want to fill the scholarship form
  7. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  8. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  9. Required documents to fill forms for getting admission to IIT?
  10. Can Indian Embassy form be filled up online for MBA? Eligibility criteria and minimum percentage required to fill-up this form? -- [New]
  11. Percentage of marks required for filling up Indian Embassy form?
  12. How much percentage is required to get admission for M.Con in calcutta university
  13. Date of sale of admission form? What is the percentage required for admission?
  14. After scoring 54% and 56% in 10th and 12th which exam form should I fill?
  15. Minimum percentage required to fill in Indian Embassy Entrance exam form?
  16. Qualification and percentage required for IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I appear for M.Com improvement exam? I am a student of M.Com(Applied Economics)
  18. Procedure of getting admission in Genetic Engineering? Percentage required to fill the form and best college for this course? Fee structure of the course?
21st February 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required to fill the admission form for M.Com?

What should be percentage in M.com plz give me ans
10th April 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required to fill the admission form for M.Com?

how much percent required in b.com for doing m.com from delhi university 2013
18th April 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

how much percent required in b.com for doing m.com from delhi university
5th May 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the % required for doing m.com?
what are the subjects in m.com?
what is the total coarse fee for m.com?
31st May 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

what percentage is required to get admission in calcutta university for the corse of Mcom degree
1st June 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.com and i get 53.57 percent in T.Y.B.Com. Can get admission for M.Com in mumbai univercity
8th July 2013, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to fill the admission form for M.Com?
8th July 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

i got 40 % in b.com under calcutta university..am i eligible to do m.com under calcutta university? please rply...
30th July 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

i got 47.5% in b.com under Calcutta university.. am i eligible to do m.com under vidyasagar university in calcutta? plz reply
10th April 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.com from c.u , i had qualified b.com (hons.) with 362 marks from c.u and now i want to do m.com
11th August 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to do mcom from cu i had qualified bcom hons from cu with 488 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?