21st March 2012, 06:17 PM
natesh.avi

What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?

What are possibilities to do PG on Mechanical engineering on design side in Germany?

I have done my Btech in india and i want to go for higher studies to germany.
Plz give me details with duration and all ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  2. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  3. What I have to do for pursuing MS in Germany? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  6. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  7. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  8. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  9. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  10. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  11. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  14. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  15. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  17. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  18. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
6th April 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?

What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available?
18th April 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?

I have completed my B.E. in mechanical engineering.I wish to study thermal sciences in Germany.My knowledge of German language is nil and I want to study in english and not in german.Are there any universities who would be suitable for me?Please provide information regarding the same.Thank you.
3rd July 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

provide me details regarding M.S Course after completing B.Tech degree in mechanical engineering?
2nd October 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Tech in mechanical engineering from India..and planning to do MS Abroad.Can u give me full details about this..
15th October 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE B.E IN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING WITH 60% AND NOW I WANT TO DO MS IN THERMAL ENGINEERING OR MACHINE DESIGN FROM GERMANY UNIVERSITIES , PLS GIVE ME LIST OF UNIVERSITY
30th April 2014, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

i have done my B.Tech IT in india.what steps should i take to do MS in germany?
1st September 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Btech in india and i want to go for
higher studies to germany.
Plz give me details with duration and all ?
8th January 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

iam pursuing my btech in india i want to go to germany for masters and want to know complete details of scholarship or fellowship being provided there and also wanted to know about the availabilities of getting a part time over there
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?