4th July 2011, 08:49 AM
gowthamv66

Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?

hi, i am gowtham (final year mechanical engg with 7.7 cgpa)
can i get job in germany after my b.e
or ielts is enough for doing ms in germany

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  3. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  4. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  5. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  6. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  7. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  8. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  9. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  10. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  12. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  13. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?
  15. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  16. Cutoff score required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  17. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
13th September 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?

hi sir,i got 56.25% in my b.tech.am i eligible to do ms in germany?and what exam i have to write?plz give me information about this sir........
11th October 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?

hey . I am deepika here . I m doin my mechanical eng .i vl complet in one yr. I want to study in germany so wat are d exam should i apply or can i apply directly to any university . Pls suggest me a gud idea . Germany s my dream country .
18th November 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

hi,,,, i'm doing BE Mechanical ,, i'll complete in a year ,, so pls me wat is d procedure to do MS,,, n wat r d subjects i can opt for,,,,,
22nd November 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey . I am deepika here . I m doin my mechanical eng .i vl complet in one yr. I want to study in germany so wat are d exam should i apply or can i apply directly to any university . Pls suggest me a gud idea . Germany s my dream country .
same ques n ma mind also........n wr u studyin??? i m studyin n bangalore.......
25th December 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
same ques n ma mind also........n wr u studyin??? i m studyin n bangalore.......
hi m aslo planning to go der..i got some detail..firstly u have to get german course certifictae A1 level..afeter that u cn try for job,,
10th January 2012, 02:24 AM
Nivas:

Quote:
hi sir,i got 56.25% in my b.tech.am i eligible to do ms in germany?and what exam i have to write?plz give me information about this sir........
German Universities offer free education and they look for high percentage GPA to obtain a masters seat. Here it goes,

*High GPA (for Indians more than 80% aggregate)
*Good IELTS (Band 7.0 or more) / TOEFL
*German Language Level B1 / Test Daf with good score
*Optional : Work experience and internships.

Better visit www.daad.de/en for more details.
13th April 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?

Quote:
my name is amir bakhsh lashari my qualification is 12 clear position holder A i am hous and vehicle painter i am living in pakistan plz you hellp me i am poor famly member so plz help me my age is 23 year i have 6 year work experiance so plz help me , in god we trust ..? my email adress is [email protected]
30th April 2012, 10:28 PM
saiprasad.prasad60@gmail.

may or may not be get the job after completion of your MS in germany.It is based on your performance only.no.
22nd May 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

WHATS THE MINIMUM LEAST PERCENTAGE OF BTECH IN INDIA REQUIRED TO STUDY MS IN GERMANY,AND WHATS THE TIME PERIOD REQUIRED TO COMPLETE MS,WHATS THE TOTAL COST OF LIVING TILL COMPLETION OF MS,DO WE NEED ANY BANK BALANCE AND HOW MUCH IT IS,WHATS THE PERCENTAGE REQUIRED FOR GETTING SCHOLARSHIP IN GERMANY TO DO MS
6th June 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

WHATS THE MINIMUM LEAST PERCENTAGE OF BTECH IN INDIA REQUIRED TO STUDY MS IN GERMANY,AND WHATS THE TIME PERIOD REQUIRED TO COMPLETE MS,WHATS THE TOTAL COST OF LIVING TILL COMPLETION OF MS,DO WE NEED ANY BANK BALANCE AND HOW MUCH IT IS,WHATS THE PERCENTAGE REQUIRED FOR GETTING SCHOLARSHIP IN GERMANY TO DO MS
20th August 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir , i completed my btech in the year 2010 in mechanical engineering , and achieved 3 years of work experience and now i wanna work at Germany, plz explain me the procedure.
22nd February 2016, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am graduate mechanical engineer and i have 6 month experience as trainee at a mechanical company. is this enough to get job at germany or what do i have to do get a job there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?