23rd May 2011, 05:53 PM
tinkerbell93

What are the possible career options in Biotechnology? Suitable colleges in Pune for it?

hi,
i have given my 12th now and wish to make a career in biotechnology.what are the possible career options in biotechnology?n which are the suitable colleges in pune for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to do MSc Physics optional for MSc computers?
  2. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  3. How can I do BSc Biotechnology in Vidya Pratishthan College of Biotechnology, Pune? What are the career opportunities?
  4. Colleges offering M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Pune? Eligibility to apply for B.Sc(Life Science) student?
  5. Best career options after BSc Biotech?
  6. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  8. Career options after post graduation in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  9. Which universities are suitable for me after completing B.E in mechanical engineering? What are the career options for me after completion of MS
  10. Career options available after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of good companies which provide job for freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology?
  11. What are the options in Pune after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? Names of the colleges?
  12. What career options do I have if I am interested in research field? I have passed MSc in Biotechnology
  13. Career Options after M.Sc. Biotechnology 5 year Integrated Course, other than PhD?
  14. Career options available after graduating in IT? Which are the good colleges?
  15. Names of colleges offering PhD to Biotechnology postgraduate in Mumbai/Pune?
  16. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  17. B.Sc in Biotechnology can be done after Diploma in Biotechnology? List of suitable colleges?
  18. What should I do to get a Job after completion of B.Sc in Zoology?
5th October 2011, 05:28 PM
shrijan00

Default Re: What are the possible career options in Biotechnology? Suitable colleges in Pune for it?

hy,
There are tremendous career opportunities in health and biotech-related fields available now and in the near future. For more information about the people and the careers, we are building a collection of career guides and interviews. Interviews will include people in a variety of career paths, and at diferent stages in their careers. biotechnology has a wide variety of career opportunities ranging from sales and marketing, to research and development, to manufacturing and quality control and assurance.
Pune Site brings you a list of Biotech Colleges in the city.
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Rajiv Gandhi Institute of IT & Biotech
Katraj – Dhankawadi,
Pune – Satara Road, Pune, 411043
Course: B Sc Biotechnology,
MSc. (Non-Med) Anatomy/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Pharmacology/Physiology
Department of Biotechnology, University of Pune
Pune, 411 007
Phone: 020-569 4952 (D), 020-560 1214
Telefax: 569 1821
Email: [email protected]
Courses: M.Sc. (Biotechnology), M.Phil. (Biotechnology), Ph.D. (Biotechnology)
Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute
Sector No. 29. Akurdi,
Pune, 4110044
Phone: 020-27641885 / 27653058
Courses: B.Tech (Biotechnology), M.Tech (Integrated) in Biotechnology
lndian Institute of Management Training
EL-39/5, M.I.D.C, Indrayani Nagar,
Bhosari, Pune, 411026, Maharashtra
Tel: 020-27129666 / 27127888
E-mail: [email protected]
Course: M.B.A. (Bio-Technology)
Vidya Pratishthan’s, School of Biotechnology
Vidyanagari, Baramati,
Pune, 413133
Courses: B.Sc Biotechnology, M.Sc. Biotechnology
Institute of Bioinformatics & Biotechnology(IBB)
University of Pune, Ganeshkhind,
Pune, 411007
Phone: 020-25690442
Fax: 020-25690087
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
17th January 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the possible career options in Biotechnology? Suitable colleges in Pune for it?

What type of entrance exams have to get admission for MSc biotech
10th July 2017, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc. biotechnology in 2015 .after a gap of two years i want to complete my further education in biotechnology field. I want to do mba in biotech in pune .please suggest college,admission details ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?