22nd December 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the possible type of questions to be asked for all commerce subjects for this year?

can we get idea about what type of questions can be asked for all commerce subjects this year? I would be grateful if I can get some idea about this so that I'll know which points must I consider.

20th July 2013, 09:30 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the possible type of questions to be asked for all commerce subjects for this year?

Dear Friend,
Its not Possible to get all the Details and Informations that what type of Questions will be Asked in this Year Board Examinations But I can Help you to get know some of them.
Usually There is 100% Possibility of Questions to be get Repeated up from the Five Year of Previous Board Examinations,As Its mostly found that Board Examinations comprises of the Questions which is already being asked before.
Beside this you must follow the Blue Map suggested by Board for all the Students,It will help you a lot.
At last,You can Do anything and can Achieve anything just you need some confidence level and some practices.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?