9th September 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

What are the prerequisites for preparation for IIT?

hello sir,
I am sonia.i am studying state syllabus(+1).My aimbition is to get a free seat in iit kharagpur.. so please can you give me the prerequisities about preparation,how much time should i spend for preparation,syllabus,guidelines..etc..

12th December 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the prerequisites for preparation for IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
I am sonia.i am studying state syllabus(+1).My aimbition is to get a free seat in iit kharagpur.. so please can you give me the prerequisities about preparation,how much time should i spend for preparation,syllabus,guidelines..etc..
Hi sonia,
The most basic prerequisite for preparation for iit is sincere and regular study. Iit questions are 100% conceptual so clear your concepts in each and every topic. You cannot keep any sub- topic for option when preparing for iit. Further , you must practice and write question papers of previous years iit- jee. You must give equal time and importance to each subject(4-5 hours initially and 6-7 hours before 5 months of jee) . Some helpful books are
Physics- h.c. Verma,I.E. Irodov
Maths- cengage series
Chemistry- ncert texbooks and numerical chemistry.
All THE BEST SONIA!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?