31st October 2018, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for Father's name correction under PSEB?

My father's name have been incorrectly incorporated in my mark sheets. So, could anybody please tell me the requirements and procedure to apply for correction under Punjab School Education Board (PSEB)?

15th November 2018, 01:00 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Father's name correction under PSEB?

You can apply for the correction in the certificate in the regional board office or its main office. Candidates will become eligible or correction after submitting the justifying documents.

Once correction is made you will get new certificate against the one with incorrect information.
19th November 2019, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Father's name correction under PSEB?

My father name is Dharmpal sharma but marksheet in only Dharmapal.sharma is not mention in marksheet 10th or 2 ..so plz tell me any I'd proof atached in markeet sheet Name correction..
11th September 2020, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir meri bhi 10th certificate me father name mistake hai mughe correction karana hai so please call me now my number is 8922957848
4th September 2021, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

THE HARRASE STUDENT, EVERYTIME THEY ASK YOU FOR NEW DOUCMENTS AND THEY CHARGE PER YEAR 500 FOR CORRECTION.....WORST BOARD, WORST STAFF, DO'NT EDUCATE YOUR CHILD IN PUNJAB BOARD!! WE ARE REGRETTING!
21st July 2023, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

My father expired in my mark sheet the father name is Kirpal singh but his real name is Bahal singh so I change the name what can Ido it tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?