21st August 2017, 05:08 AM
T. Roy

Tips to prepare for St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 1st standard admission interview

How can I prepare my son for the interview for the admission in standard 1 in St. Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata? Can you please suggest me some good tips which I can provide my son and get him prepared? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers' School, Kolkata to enroll in 1st standard?
  2. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  3. How to get admission in 11th standard (Humanities) in St Xaviers, Kolkata?
  4. When to get the admission in St.Xaviers School in Kolkata?
  5. Age criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata?
  6. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  7. Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata?
  9. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xaviers school in Kolkata?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers School, Kolkata? Where to get the admission form?
  12. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  13. Primary Schools in Kolkata providing admission in 1st standard?
  14. What is the age limit for getting admission St.Xaviers school, Kolkata for class 1?
  15. What is the admission procedure for Class 3rd in St. Xaviers School Kolkata?
  16. How to get admission in 1st standard of Amrit Indo Canadian Academy for 5 years old candidate? Tips to prepare for admission?
  17. Admission in 1st standard at St.Xavier's School, Kolkata for K.G. student of Durgapur branch?
  18. Admission procedure for 1st standard in schools of Kolkata? Date of admission?
31st December 2017, 07:18 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 1st standard admission interview

You have to admit your child in class 1 so do not worry about this. In interview they will just ask about knowledge gained along with language test. Your child must know to speak English as because it will help more at the time of interview. And make your child mentally strong so that to avoid nervousness.
4th November 2019, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to prepare for St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 1st standard admission interview

What are the questions they are asking this year for class 1 interview
22nd February 2021, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

My son's dob is 07.11.2020. I want to get him admitted in St Xavier's Collegiate School from NURSERY LEVEL. Please suggest how to prepare for that? What type of questions asked in the interview? My contact email id is [email protected].
21st January 2023, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

My son has completed 4 years (he was born on 3/1/2019), and I am looking for a suitable school for his enrollment. He is currently attending the pre-school kindergarten classes. I wish to shift him to a reputed school such as St Xavier's. Please suggest how to prepare for that? My email id: [email protected]
21st January 2023, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

My son has completed 4 years (he was born on 3/1/2019), and I am looking for a suitable school for his enrollment. He is currently attending the pre-school kindergarten classes. I wish to shift him to a reputed school such as St Xavier's. Please suggest how to prepare for that? My email id: [email protected]
29th April 2023, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

My son's dob is 08.01.2020. I want to get him admitted in St Xavier's Collegiate School from NURSERY LEVEL. Please suggest how to prepare for that? What type of questions asked in the interview? My contact email id is [email protected].
21st July 2023, 05:44 AM
Unregistered

My son has completed 4years (coming November),I wish to get him admitted in St Xavier's Collegiate School. Please suggest how to prepare for that ? What type of questions asked in the interview? My contact email id is [email protected].
21st July 2023, 06:02 AM
Unregistered

My son has completed 4years (coming November),I wish to get him admitted in St Xavier's Collegiate School from Nursery. Please suggest how to prepare for that.What type of questions asked in the interview?My contact email ID is [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?