25th October 2016, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change from doing Diploma (part time) to Degree course (part time) in MSU?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission in degree course (part time) from Diploma (part time) in MSU. Is it possible to do so? If yes then can you please tell me procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  2. How can I do degree in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma?
  4. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  5. List of colleges offering part time degree course in Surat and Baroda region?
  6. Can I do part-time diploma while working in a government job?
  7. Can I join part time Diploma in Surat? Which college provides part time Diploma?
  8. What is the procedure to complete diploma in mechanical via part time?
  9. Procedure to do Ph.D as part time?
  10. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Ph.D part time?
  12. MCA part time course: Admission procedure? Form dates? difference between part time and correspondence?
  13. How to do part time degree in Mechanical after passing Mechanical?
  14. Which colleges to join for Part Time Diploma Architect Course in Mumbai?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chennai?
  16. Which college is the best for part time diploma?
  17. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  18. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?