30th July 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

WHat is the procedure of direct CA admission?

Sir,I have a b.com.passed 75%. What is the procedure of direct c.a. addmission, where is the best c.a.institude& which are addmission date of the year? Please tell me..thank you .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  2. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  3. Which are the colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  4. Minimum cutoff to pursue M.Tech from ECE under OBC category? Procedure for direct admission in IITs?
  5. WHat is the procedure of direct CA admission?
  6. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
  7. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  8. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  10. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  11. How to get admission for MS in Jolly Grant Medical College? What is the procedure for direct admission?
  12. How may I get direct admission in CS? What is its admission date for the current year?
  13. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  14. Do we get direct admission for graduation in Psychology after 12th? Procedure and institutes for which I can opt?
  15. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?
  16. Procedure to get admission after Polytechnic in Mechanical? Can I get direct admission after Polytechnic? Should I give any entrance exams?
  17. Direct admission in AMU for MBBS? What is the procedure and the total fee structure?
  18. Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?

9th April 2014, 01:49 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: WHat is the procedure of direct CA admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,I have a b.com.passed 75%. What is the procedure of direct c.a. addmission, where is the best c.a.institude& which are addmission date of the year? Please tell me..thank you .
Yes off course. you're directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course after completing B.Com course. You have scored very good marks in B.Com course. So, definitely you're eligible for CA Intermediate course directly.

ICAI stands for Institute of Chartered Accountant of India. It is an Professional course . The duration of the course is for four years with practical training. The course is divided into three stages namely, Foundation course, Intermediate course and Final course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

For Foundation Course:- 12th standard or equivalent qualification from recognized university.
Fo Intermediate Course:- Candidates must be a graduate in any subject area from a recognized University.

Note:-

-55% percentage of marks required for Commerce stream candidates.
-60% percentage of marks required for Non Commerce stream candidates.

The total fee required for CA course is Rs. 17,500/-. The application form and the information brochure will be available Official website of ICAI. The last date for submission of application will be in the last week of October. The test will be usually held in the second week of December every year.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?