28th February 2010, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Phd in Road Traffic Management, What is the Procedure?

I want to do Phd in Road Traffic Management,What is the Procedure?
As I am running an organisation which is working on the Traffic Management in New Delhi, I would like toknow the procedure for the same,which university is offering the course and how many years needed for the same.

Regards,

Shailesh Sinha
Director
The Traffic People
INDIA

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting distance course PHD in management admission?
  3. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  4. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  5. Procedure and schedule for Ph.D entrance exam in 2011 after Masters of Management science in System Management?
  6. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  8. How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?
  9. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  10. Eligibility for PhD in economics.
  11. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Management?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Management?
  13. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  14. Admission procedure and qualification required to study PhD(Management Studies) in G.R. Damodaran Academy of Management? -- [New]
  15. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure followed for joining Ph.D Management course?
  17. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  18. Management related specializations available to study in PhD for M.Com Professional postgraduate?
5th March 2010, 09:09 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Phd in Road Traffic Management, What is the Procedure?

well Mr Sailesh, the course duration of this course, like other PhD courses are not certain or fixed. It depends on the thesis that the student is working on and also on the university.
As soon as the thesis gets completed and approved, the course gets over, & there are plenty of job opportunity for these degree holders. They can readily join the town traffic department or transport department and can add up in the development of the town.

Best Places to Pursue the PHd courses are:----

1. University of madras

2. University of Delhi

good luck & bye take care...
6th March 2010, 02:48 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

The course duration of this course, like other PhD courses are not certain or fixed. It depends on the thesis that the student is working on and also on the university. As soon as the thesis gets completed and approved, the course gets over.

One requires being at least a post graduate or should have a masters’ degree in order to be eligible for the course of PhD in Road safety management.
25th March 2010, 02:43 AM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hi dear,
you can visit the below websites-
www.articlesbase.com › Technology
www.academictransfer.com/employer/WUR/vacancy/3306/.../en

and collect the information from there.
all the best.
13th July 2010, 01:28 AM
Shagun Makin

Dear friend,

For this you need to be a graduate with minimum 55% and after this you will have to apply for different colleges after giving the exam.
5th August 2010, 12:56 AM
khusi

yo have to apply to different colleges,the best of which being iits in india,
then you have to face an interview for selection,
the time for completion of work can be take 2 to 8 years ,the maximum being 8 ,until you get the result of your research,
all the best
1st March 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello Everybody.I am a Highway Engineer & I want to do PhD in Road Safety. Please suggest me some topics in [email protected]
10th January 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

hi

This is shiva from Bangalore...........Can you let me know Ph.D in road Traffic Management in india
12th June 2023, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i am MA Eco from university and want to do phd in Road safety how can i proceed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?