22nd January 2012, 01:10 AM
Dheerendra2490

What is the procedure and eligibility criteria for Part Time B.Tech admission after 3 years of diploma?

Sir/Madam,
My self Dheerendra Kumar. Final yr. in Electrical Engg. Please tell me what is the procedure,eligibility,universities and college provides , application form and complete information about the

Admission in Part Time B Tech or B E Course.

Related Questions:
  1. Part time B.Tech admission process after Diploma?
  2. Colleges/universities in Mumbai offering part time B.Tech in Electrical? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do diploma in UAE by part time?
  4. How can I join in B.Tech after diploma?
  5. How I will join in B.Tech after Diploma?
  6. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  7. Can I do B.Tech part time after completing Diploma course?
  8. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  9. Am I eligible for central government job after completion of 4 years part time diploma course?
  10. What is the procedure to complete diploma in mechanical via part time? -- [New]
  11. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  12. Procedure and eligibility criteria to pursue M.Tech Part Time from VTU, Belgaum?
  13. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  14. What is the procedure if a diploma wants to get admission in part time degree program in Gujarat?
  15. Can i pursue Ph.D. in Sociology while doing another job simultaneously?
  16. List of the engineering colleges along with their details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc, offering BE course through correspondence?
  17. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the Instituions offering BE/BTech in ECE by Correspondance for Diploma Holders in Hyderabad and Karnataka?
31st January 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure and eligibility criteria for Part Time B.Tech admission after 3 years of diploma?

I am a Diploma holder,complted on 1989/1990.Due to some problems I am not in a position to continue my studies further.Now I want to do part time B.Tech/BE.Pl advice
8th March 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure and eligibility criteria for Part Time B.Tech admission after 3 years of diploma?

I have completed diploma in civil engineering,now iam working as meter reader in kseb,now i want B techelectrical engineering,what do? Give me a solution?
11th June 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i have complete diploma in electrical engineering ..i want to admission for external BE collage in mumbai ...pls give me suggestion?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?