29th April 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for getting MBBS admission in Orissa while am residing at West Bengal?

I am residing at West Bengal. But want to admission for MBBS course at orissa. What is the process for apply? Will I be eligible to apply for the course or not? Can someone give me the complete information soon as possible? I would be happy to hear from you. Thanks!

Related Questions:
29th April 2015, 03:27 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for getting MBBS admission in Orissa while am residing at West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am residing at West Bengal. But want to admission for MBBS course at orissa. What is the process for apply? Will I be eligible to apply for the course or not? Can someone give me the complete information soon as possible? I would be happy to hear from you. Thanks!
There is an entrance exam for notified universities you want to apply as in most of the cases there is entrance through exam that can be in orissa too.
Second procedure is to go for the all India entrance tests like AIPMT where you don't need to go for pre-selection.
After clearing exam you can select for taking admission in ORISSA so do your best and make things right in your way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?