3rd April 2016, 04:34 PM
Ankita Hire

What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in banks?

What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in banks? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response from you all. Thank you!

31st December 2017, 01:45 AM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in banks?

You must be doing Masters course in Business administration (MBA)
During the MBA course summer internship is part of curriculum which is two months or 3 months.

To apply for Internship in banks:
You have to get a letter from your college addressed to banks telling about details of the internship, total time of internship, evaluation process during internship.

Apply to different banks for internship.
Speak with HR team or Personnel department of the bank

Send them request letter along with the letter from your college.

Speak with them and they will let you know about the seats they have for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?