11th September 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Summer internship for 1st year IIT Kharagpur student?

hiii frnds I am a first year student of M.Sc(integrated) at IIT KHARAGPUR.I want to do summer internship.Please help me in finding one.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship in Delhi? I am a 1st year B.Tech ECE student from IIT Kharagpur
  2. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  3. Where can I get summer internship after Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur
  4. Where should I opt for summer internship while in 1st year IT?
  5. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme at IIT being a M.Tech Food Engineering & Technology student?
  6. Summer internship for 1st year undergraduate (electrical engineering)?
  7. How to join summer internship this year? I am a first year student of IIT
  8. Summer Internship for talented 1st year Mechanical engineering student?
  9. Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. How can I get an internship while in first year in IIT Kharagpur?
  11. Summer internship for B.Tech Electrical from IIT K?
  12. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  13. Companies offering summer internship to 1st year civil engineering students?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  16. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
  17. How to do summer internship? I am a 3rd year B.Tech IIT Bombay student
  18. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
4th August 2017, 03:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer internship for 1st year IIT Kharagpur student?

You have to get the permission at first from your college. Then you have to write an application mentioning about the area of your training. Now you have to send a resume along with the application to the HOD. If they confirms your request then you have to visit the authorities and complete all the selection procedure in order to get the opportunity for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?