28th February 2016, 09:27 AM
md ashwaq

What is the procedure followed to get admission for M.Sc Botany course?

Sir/Mam,

What is the procedure followed to get admission for M.Sc Botany course? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting to check out the next procedures.

15th August 2017, 02:06 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for M.Sc Botany course?

M.Sc ( Master of Science ) is two year postgraduate course. The required eligibility to get admission in course is :

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in Botany, Life Science or B.Sc General. The required minimum aggregate to appear in examination varies with university.

So, if you have above qualification you will be eligible to appear in examination conducted by universities for admission in course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?