28th July 2015, 09:22 AM
vemula Roopika

What is the procedure followed to get seat in engineering under B category?

Sir/Mam,

I got 962 marks in intermediate and i got 10795 rank in tseamcet and also got23220 all india in jeemains under bc.b i got seat allotment in malla reddy institute of engineering and tecnology at hyderbad . but i don't want to join so i request u to sugesst me the way to get a seat in top engineering colleges under b category sir please have a concern on me and tell me as soon as possible the complete procedure for application

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to cancel a PGECET seat?
  2. Will I get a seat NIT after scoring 314 in GATE electronics under ST category?
  3. Will I get a seat in defence category in PEC or any other college?
  4. Is it possible to get a Mechanical Engineering seat in Bangalore after scoring 29194 in GM category?
  5. B category admission in VCE, hyderabad
  6. Seat in government engineering college in Kerala for B.Tech after scoring 36485 rank and 153 category rank?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to get B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  8. Will I get a seat in university or top engineering college after scoring 1711 in PGECET in ECE?
  9. Can I get a seat in NIT, Raipur? I have secured 230017 rank in AIEEE and my state(Chhattisgarh) rank is 2666. What's the counselling procedure for the same?
  10. Procedure of getting a B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. For getting admission in NIT Warangal what do they prefer, overall or category rank? List of state wise institutions?
  12. What is the procedure to get a seat in Haryana government engineering college with sports quota?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT Allahabad if my expected AIEEE rank is 4000-5000?
  14. Can I get counseling seat in AP? I am from BCB category
  15. Can I get a seat in M.Tech in top 10 colleges after scoring 8432 in PGECET in SC category?
  16. Will I get a seat in any branch of TU from reservation seat for NE candidate? I have got 85 in AIEEE and belong to general category
  17. Can I get any NIT after scoring AIR of 4 lakhs?
  18. Can I get admission in IPU having secured a rank of 1491 in CET?
28th July 2015, 12:43 PM
john215

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get seat in engineering under B category?

Re: What is the procedure followed to get seat in engineering under B category?

First of all you can attend TS EAMCET counselling
Documents:
EAMCET Hall ticket
EAMCET Rank Card
Intermediate marks Memo
Income certificate
Caste certificate
10th class Marks memo
IV to X class Bonafide certificate

So carry with above certificates to attend EAMCET Counselling
Then after you can get a college option card given to the counselor
After that you can go for www.tseamcet.org website and click web option
Then you can login your ID , Password
Then after you can choose best college then save the colleges list and submit the button
You can wait 20 days after that you can see the your colleges in above website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?