16th June 2012, 05:20 PM
s borkotoky

Will I get a seat in any branch of TU from reservation seat for NE candidate? I have got 85 in AIEEE and belong to general category

sir, i got 85 in AIEEE 2012. I belong gen category. I am a permanent resident of assam and I applied for tezpur university(TU) b.tech. Will I got a seat at any branch of TU from reservation seat for NE candidate .please inform me. My email Id [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks would I score in AIEEE for getting a seat in NIT, Durgapur with mechanical stream? I am a general category candidate belong to WB state
  2. Which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 194662 in EAMCET?
  3. Can I get a seat in Convenor Quota in CBIT CSE branch?
  4. Can I get any NIT after scoring AIR of 4 lakhs?
  5. Can i get seat in Kerala after securing 13119 rank in AIEEE? I belong to general category
  6. Can I get a seat in any NIT college after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE? I belong to ST category
  7. Will I be considered local or non local if done 10th in Bahrain and +2 in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  8. Will I get a seat in defence category in PEC or any other college?
  9. Will I get a seat in any NIT after scoring AIR of 32032 in AIEEE and 147 marks in general category?
  10. Any chance to get admission into Medicine(MBBS) after scoring 5730?
  11. Can I get a seat in any NIT college after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE? I belong to ST category
  12. In which OBC category do I below if my fathers salary is less than 2 Lakhs? Am I eligible for IIT seat reservation?
  13. Can I get seat in University Colleges in AP having secured a rank of 881 in PGCET being a candidate of BC-D category?
  14. In which college can I get after getting 123016 AIR in AIEEE?
  15. In which college can I get a seat under BC D reservation category
  16. Can I get a seat after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  17. Can i get a seat in JNTU Anantapur after scoring 7404 rank in PGECET? I belong to BC(B) reservation
  18. Can I get into IIT after scoring 41 marks in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
31st October 2015, 10:02 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Will I get a seat in any branch of TU from reservation seat for NE candidate? I have got 85 in AIEEE and belong to general category

Sorry to say that but no, you can't get admission in the desired college with these marks because the truth is that you scored very poor marks in the test and also belongs to general category. Am telling you all that on the basis of last few year merit lists. I would like to suggests you try in any other college or give one another year for preparations of jee mains exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?