1st June 2016, 06:24 PM
varshajoshi

What is the procedure followed to give news audition in Pune Aakashwani?

I want to give a news audition in Pune Aakashwani. So pls give me a procedure & date of application. I am a Announcer in Dhule Aakashwani. Can you please let me know the steps which we need to follow? It will be good if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Aakashwani or AIR through I.A.S? What's the required material for the same?
  2. Information about News Reading Course in Pune or Maharashtra?
  3. Can I apply for admission in Ph.D. in Pune University on the basis of NET-2010 score?
  4. Eligibility criteria for two years post graduate course in Acting?
  5. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  6. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Pune University for MPM postgraduate? When the entrance exam will be held?
  9. Which one course should I opt after my 12th either BBA, BBM, or MBA? What's the procedure for taking admission in Pune college? I have 54% marks in 12th
  10. Which course should I do after 10th inorder to pursue career in Acting?
  11. Admission process in Pune for BBA, BBM or MBA?
  12. How to get admission for MCA in Pune University
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in Tata Motors, Pune for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  15. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  16. Procedure for admission for M.Com from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. MIT School of Telecom, Pune is good for PGDM course? Procedure to get admission in PUMBA, Pune?
  18. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?