31st May 2016, 12:39 PM
shiv9571

Admission procedure for M.Sc Environmental Science 2016-2017 session at Bangalore University?

I want to know about the admission procedure for M.Sc Environmental science for 2016-17 at Bangalore University. I would also like to know the dates for submitting the application form.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for MSc Environmental Science? Date of submission of application form?
  2. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science
  4. MAT 2016 score is valid for admission in academic year 2016-2018?
  5. When the application form of AIPGDEE will be available? Important dates of AIPGDEE?
  6. Can I give exam as a regular student next year in CBSE board? Value of a private student in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Expected dates of MAT 2017, ATMA 2017 and CMAT 2017 entrance exams
  8. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  9. Admission procedure for MS Mechanical Engineering in Calicut University for 2016 session?
  10. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  11. Age limit for admission in LKG for 2016 session in CBSE school?
  12. How to admit my child in class 1 in a good school for 2016-2017 session?
  13. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  14. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  15. Eligibility for M.Sc Chemistry in Calcutta University for 2016 session?
  16. Admission required in MBA in IIMs for 2016 session? Fee structure of IIM Delhi?
  17. Procedure to take admission in BBK DAV College for Fashion Designing?
  18. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
1st June 2016, 05:35 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for M.Sc Environmental Science 2016-2017 session at Bangalore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv9571 View Post
I want to know about the admission procedure for M.Sc Environmental science for 2016-17 at Bangalore University. I would also like to know the dates for submitting the application form.
MSc in Environmental Science course which is offered by Bangalore university is of two years duration. In semester scheme the course has been divided and so there is four semesters in total. The total seat capacity for this course is only 20.

If you are interested to apply for this course then you need to have a graduate degree in any one of these subject: Applied Zoology, Biological Sciences, Biotechnology, Botany, Computer Science, Electronics, Environmental Science, Geology, Genetics, Life Science, Microbiology, Physics and Zoology.

You need to secure not less than 50% of marks in aggregate at graduation level. Priority will be given to students with a graduate degree in EVS. As many as 50% of the total seats will be kept reserved for them.

The notification for this year's MSc course is not out yet. So you need to keep checking the official website of Bangalore university for any new updates. You will be able to download the application form from the official website and offline you will get the forms from State Bank of Mysore, Kolar, Ramanagaram and Chickaballapur.

For more information log onto this website: www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?