1st April 2016, 10:36 PM
vaisakhmnair

What is the procedure followed to join KOC after completion of mechanical engineering?

Respected Sir/Mam,
My name is vaisakh. I like to join koc field, I'm a mechanical engineer fresher. How to join KOC, please guide me..
Please reply me through gmail. It will be helpful if you can answer me fast as possible.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in KOC? I am a engineering student from Mechanical
  2. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. What is the procedure to join the Marine after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  5. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How can I get a job in Kuwait Oil Company if I am a fresher in mechanical engineering? What courses do I need to take up to get a job in KOC? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  9. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Procedure to study Aviation after completion of Mechanical Diploma?
  11. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to join Air Force after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams should I appear for this?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Procedure to join Merchant Navy for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  15. How may i join Marine Course after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which is the best available institute?
  16. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing higher education in abroad after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?