5th May 2011, 10:54 PM
ni4702623356_scdrid

What is the procedure to get admission for BSc Nautical Science in Kochi? How much is the fee structure?

What is the admission procedure and fees structure for BSc Nautical Science in Kochi?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for BSc Nautical Science in Kochi?
  2. What is the procedure to join in BSc Nautical Science in Kochi?
  3. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to take admission in BSc Nautical Science in Merchant Navy Institute?
  6. Admission procedure and fees structure for bsc nautical science in a foreign country? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  8. List of top colleges for BSc Nautical Science in South India with the fee structure?
  9. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  10. Courses for master degree after B.Sc in Nautical Science? Admission procedure details for the same?
  11. Fee admission criteria for B.Sc. Nautical Science? Syllabus for admission government and private college?
  12. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  13. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  14. Can I take admission in BSc Nautical Science after passing 12th? I have scored 58.66% in PCM
  15. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  16. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  17. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  18. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
12th May 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission for BSc Nautical Science in Kochi? How much is the fee structure?

What is the fees structure and eligibility of student to join this corse
13th August 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission for BSc Nautical Science in Kochi? How much is the fee structure?

fees structure for Bsc nautical science
13th August 2011, 04:57 PM
saurabhkaushal333

you can check fromthe college website
6th October 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about Bsc Nautical science,age ,qualification,
email id : [email protected]

thanks
9th November 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in BSc Nautical science?What is the fee of International Maritime Academy?
22nd November 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about Bsc Nautical science,age ,qualification,

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-procedure-get-admission-bsc-nautical-science-kochi-how-much-fee-structure-149095.html#ixzz1eQcbr0cj
19th May 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the contact number of persons in Bsc nautical science in kochi?
31st March 2013, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission for Bsc nautical science in Kochi? How much is the fee structure?
10th April 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission for BSc Nautical Science in Kochi? How much is the fee structure?
email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?