31st July 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get a job in Visa Office

respected sir/ maam
i want to know the procedure of getting a job in visa office ?

Related Questions:
  1. How is it possible to get diploma in engineering production if I am Palestinian living in Saudi Arabia? What is the total cost?
  2. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  3. Documents required, procedure, entrance, Visa and colleges for studying in Bahrain?
  4. Is there any problem in immigration in visa in Kuwait since I have not yet received my Visa
  5. Procedure to apply for a Passport? Fee charges during application? How much waiting period for passport receipt? What is VISA and what are its uses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure for admission for BDS student having H4 visa?
  7. Availability of job Visa for Dubai return Truck Driver?
  8. What does Visa and Green Card mean?
  9. When Kuwait job Visa will start? -- [New]
  10. Minimum qualification for Deutch language in job Visa?
  11. What should I do to get Visa 18 having Visa 20 for Kuwait?
  12. Documents required, procedure, enterence test, type of visa, list of colleges and fees structure to study in Bahrain?
  13. Procedure for Visa to apply in USA after BDS?
  14. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  15. How to get admission in colleges in Canada for MBBS or Medicine? How to apply? What is the criteria for it?
  16. Procedure to get a government job? Date of start of TNPSC Group IV exam?
  17. How to get a student visa for US? Requirements of that Visa?
  18. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?