9th October 2018, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get Oasis caste scholarship?

Sir, I was failed in 1st year but as per university rule I was upgraded in second year. Can I get Oasis scheduled caste scholarship in 2nd year? If yes, then how to apply for it?

14th March 2023, 01:39 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get Oasis caste scholarship?

For pre matric scholarship:-

The candidate must be studying in class 9 or 10 and should belong to SC category

The family / guardian income should not be more than INR 2 lakh per annum from all sources.

Post matric scholarship :-

The applicant should be studying at the post secondary or post matriculation level and belong to SC/ST category

The annual income of parents/guardian should not be more than INR 2.5 lakh from all sources

The scholarship amount is disbursed only if student applications are successfully verified by PO or DWOs.

All the scholarships are applicable only to students who have a domicile in West Bengal.
Interested candidates can fill the application form through their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?