5th October 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for intermediate exam? How to get the I.Card

i would like know that what procedure for intermediate exam and how can get our i.card and any related examination information.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do if I don't receive my ICAR admit card?
  2. What is the procedure for intermediate exam? How to get the I.Card
  3. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  4. Am i eligible to take up ICWAI inter examination after completing IPCC
  5. Can I register for intermediate course of CS for this December exam if I appeared for T.Y.B.Com exam in the month of March? What is the procedure and fee structure of the CS course?
  6. Last date of registration for B.Com? What is the registration procedure? Syllabus of the intermediate exam?
  7. What is the minimum marks required in PCM group for admission in Engineering?
  8. What is the procedure to join Indian Army after completing intermediate(physiotherapy) if I am 26 years old?
  9. What is the use of elementary and intermediate certificate in admission procedure of 11th?
  10. Procedure to register for CPT Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Intermediate?
  11. Is there any job available after intermediate? I have completed intermediate
  12. Procedure to apply for CA after passing 12th with 85%?
  13. Procedure to give intermediate papers?
  14. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course?
  15. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate? -- [New]
  16. Can I get a job in Air Force after completing my intermediate with 92%
  17. How to become a Pilot after passing 2nd year intermediate branch
  18. Fee structure for intermediate CS course? Is a B.Com student eligible for CS intermediate exam? -- [Most Discussed]
16th July 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for intermediate exam? How to get the I.Card

What is the procedure of examination of intermediate of arts?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?