28th August 2020, 10:22 PM
Gandhi Dhruvi K

What process needs to be followed for joining Air Force after completing MCA?

I'm a female candidate and I have completed MCA with second class division and I want to join Indian Air Force (IAF). What can I do now? For which post and department am I eligible? And, how can I apply? Please, guide me.

30th August 2020, 11:00 AM
r082959

Default Re: What process needs to be followed for joining Air Force after completing MCA?

Hello Hello all
To join Indian Air Force, have two ways as an Airman or officer.
The biggest constrain in Joining Defence is the AGE LIMIT, I tried a lot but still yet to join.
As on officer you can write CDS {Combined Defences Services} any degree holder can take this exam which will be twice in a year 3 papers (a-General Studies, b-English, c-Elementary Mathematics) which will be conducted by UPSC {Union Public Service Commission} with a high standard.
After you clear this exam, they will call for SSB/AFSB {Service Selection Board/ Air Force Selection Board} this is one the best interview which will be there for 5 days.
You are eligible for Non-Technical post because you’re not an Engineering Student.
If your little bit clear about your requirement, AGE/ Position. I can give you a better answer.
Best Wishes
Thanks and Regards
Bharath
30th August 2020, 11:01 AM
r082959

Default Re: What process needs to be followed for joining Air Force after completing MCA?

Hello all
To join Indian Air Force, have two ways as an Airman or officer.
The biggest constrain in Joining Defence is the AGE LIMIT, I tried a lot but still yet to join.
As on officer you can write CDS {Combined Defences Services} any degree holder can take this exam which will be twice in a year 3 papers (a-General Studies, b-English, c-Elementary Mathematics) which will be conducted by UPSC {Union Public Service Commission} with a high standard.
After you clear this exam, they will call for SSB/AFSB {Service Selection Board/ Air Force Selection Board} this is one the best interview which will be there for 5 days.
You are eligible for Non-Technical post because you’re not an Engineering Student.
If your little bit clear about your requirement, AGE/ Position. I can give you a better answer.
Best Wishes
Thanks and Regards
Bharath
30th August 2020, 11:42 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

You can join through CDS examination only. You age should be in between 19 - 24 years . If you are eligible you can apply for it through UPSC official website.
With this entry scheme you will become an Air force officer.
30th August 2020, 06:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Air Force after MCA. You have to appear for CDS exam. Your age should not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years.

You should score at least 60% in 12th. You should have eyesight 6/6. After clearing the written test and interview you need to pass the physical test. You can apply to the flying branch of the Indian Air force through Senior ' C ' certificate.
31st August 2020, 05:53 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Yes, you can be a part of IAF after MCA. You have to appear for CDS exam conducted by UPSC or AFCAT

You can for FLYING or GROUND Duty branch (female can apply for SSC only with the age limit of 20-24 year for flying branch and 20-26 years for ground duty branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?