4th December 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification needed for deputy collector post after 12th?

qualification needed for deputy collector after 12th...could u pelase tell me the details

4th December 2012, 10:58 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the qualification needed for deputy collector post after 12th?

You will not be directly posted to deputy collector.
For becoming a deputy collector you will first have to pass the IAS exam.
This exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

The eligibility you will required in order to appear in this exam is as follows:-

>>You must be graduation pass out in any stream.
>>Your minimum age should be 21 years.
>>Your age should not be above 28 years.

Thus you will have to pass out the graduation exam in order to appear for this exam.

There is another exam related to collector is found in state level government services.
The posting for this collector are given in the Revenue offices.
You will able to get appear in this exam after passing Graduation.

The minimum age required for appearing in this exam is 18 years and upper age limit is 32 years.

The questions in this exam will come from the following sections:-

>>Reasoning.
>>Numerical aptitude and Data Interpretation.
>>English Grammer.
>>Computer.
>>General Knowledge(Related to your state).

13th April 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification needed for deputy collector post after 12th?

Is there any exam for deputy collector conducted by MPSC?
If yes, whats the procedure?
30th June 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

how many years could be taken for the promotion from LD CLERK to Deputy collector ?
12th November 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

is physical fitness compulsory for the post of deputy collecter ?i mean is 6foot height compulsory below it is not allowed or what?
28th November 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to become district collector then what I am do after 12th
10th March 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Maine apna 12th 2008 me kiya hai to kya Mai abhi continue kar sakti hu deputy collector k liye
26th March 2014, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
qualification needed for deputy collector after 12th...could u pelase tell me the details
I had given my class 12 exam and I want to become deputy collecter.i have opted for science eith maths and computer science. so is their any way to become deputy collecter after 12
19th April 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What should be the percentage of a st student in B.A to go ahead for district collector.
24th October 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I'm graduate.is there a need of medical certificate after the interview of mpsc state service?
8th January 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

MY DEGREE GROUP IS MPCS.I WANT TO DEPUTY COLLECTOR POST....WHAT I AM DOING........Please give information
22nd May 2015, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Can i give the examinations after 12th ?? Or which course should i join to prepare myelf for IAS exam ??
7th June 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

how to apply deputy collector exam & which advertisement look for this post
27th September 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

so many people are trying to apply for deputy collector is it possible to get all in that assigned post
15th December 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

sir for becoming collector what group should i take after completing my inter second year please sir help me
26th October 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th class . I am confused that in 11th class which subject would I take. I want to be a district collector.
31st January 2017, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am now in 11th std and I want in my future to become DYSP or Deputy Collector What I complete after 12th std .Sir please reply immediately
1st February 2017, 08:51 AM
BESTANI
Junior Member+

Dear Friend

The minimum qualification for becoming assistant collector Candidates must finish Graduation.

The post will come under Group 1 exam.

The state commission will conduct the Group 1 exam

The following position will cover under the Group 1 exam.

Deputy collectors in A.P Civil service

Commercial Tax ooficers

District registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service.

Deputy supdt. of Police (civil ) cat -2 in A.P. Police service.

Assistant Prohibition and excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition and excise Service.

District B.C Welfare Officer in A.P B.C. Welfare Service.

Municipal Commissioner Grade - II in A.P. Municipal Administration service.

Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service.
21st February 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification of collector? After 12th commerce and how to become a collector?
30th August 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma student on 10 grade. Can I eligible to give deputy collector exam after graduation
6th May 2020, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Is bsc(mpc) student can become deputy collector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?