22nd March 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Dear sir
Let me please explain the courses those are prefer as extra qualification after b.tech mechanical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Qualification and physical fitness required to join? I am a B.E Mechanical engineering student
  3. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  5. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  6. Is it possible to do MS in Acturial Sciences after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. List of colleges and their fee structure which provide M.Tech degree through distance learning program? I have done BE in EC&C
  8. How to study Agriculture course after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  9. What is the qualification for B.Tech Mechanical engineering student?
  10. What is the qualification required to join IES if I am a mechanical engineering student? What is the minimum marks required for B.E? I have scored 58% marks
  11. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  12. What is the qualification required to become a RTO officer? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Detailed information of IES entrance exam?
  14. Required Qualification to give IAS Exam? Study Materials to prepare for this Exam being a candidate from BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  16. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  17. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student of 17 years old? Qualification required and age limit to apply? -- [New]
  18. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
14th July 2013, 01:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

You can try for higher study options like M.Tech, M.S, and MBA. M.Tech degree can be pursued in streams of mechanical engineering, machine design, and tool design. Machetronics, CAD/CAM, etc can also be selected as specialization areas of study. MBA degree can be opted in subjects like Operations Management, HR, and Finance. M.S courses are available both in India as well as abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?