24th January 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for MCA?

What is the qualification required for mca ?...Please tell me what is it

29th January 2014, 05:56 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification required for MCA?

MCA i.e Master of Computer Application and the duration of course is 3 years and the course is divided into 6 semester. It is one of the best option for graduate candidate and it have a good scope after completing MCA course in various sectors like Private Sector, Public Sector, MNC Companies and NGOs. Even you can go for the M.Tech, M.Phil and Ph.D course as well.

Eligibility Criteria :- Minimum Basic qualification is graduate degree in any stream or equivalent qualification from a recognized University and obtained the at least 60% Marks in aggregate(55% Marks in the case of the reserved categories). There is no age limits. Final year Students are eligible to apply for MCA Entrance Examination. The eligibility criteria is varies from college to college.

Entrance Examination :-
  • TANCET
  • SRM EEE
  • VITEEE
  • MAH-CET MCA
  • IIT JEE MCA
  • AICTE

TANCET, SRMEEE and VITEEE Exam notification has been released.

TANCET i.e Tamil Nadu Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by Anna University Once in a year for admission to different master programmes.

For MCA :- You must have passed your degree with 50% Marks (45% Marks for reserved categories).Final year of degree course may also eligible. The duration of course is 3 years.

For MCA Lateral Entry :- You must have passed your B.SC or BCA course with 50% Marks (45% Marks for reserved categories). Final year of degree course may also eligible. The duration of course is 2 years.

-->> Start Date of Registration :- 01.02.14
-->> Last Date for Receipt of Application :- 18.02.14

More details, Visit the official website :- http://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2014/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Advertisement TANCET 2014.pdf(64.0 KB, 85 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?