14th February 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification to study for Aeronautical Engineering?

what are the qualifications to study aeronautical engineering...pelase tell me ohw muc is it

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  3. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan? -- [New]
  4. What is the qualification to study for Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  7. With an eye site of -2 do I have an opportunity to study in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  11. Qualification for Aeronautical engineering?
  12. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  13. How to study Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  14. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  16. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  17. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
  18. How to study aeronautical engineering?
5th May 2013, 08:40 PM
nNirmala

Default Re: What is the qualification to study for Aeronautical Engineering?

Aeronautical engineering can be done after completion of 12th with chemistry, physics, and maths from any recognized universities.
6th May 2013, 07:18 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Aeronautical Engineering deals in flying objects that do not cross the atmosphere of the Earth. Some examples are helicopters, commercial aircrafts, fighter jets, missiles etc.

To become Aeronautical Engineer you will have to first complete 12th standard after which apply for any engineering entrance exam. After which you can apply for different engineering colleges that are offering B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course.

There are various entrance exams for Engineering in India. To appear for any of them you should have completed 12th standard and subjects should be Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

Some example of entrance exams are:

IIT-JEE

AIEEE

UPSEE

BITSAT

Guj-CET

ISEET

Till last year anyone who was interested in applying for admission in IIT has to clear IIT-JEE while for admission in NIT and other government colleges, the entrance exam was AIEEE.

However both these exams were scrapped and from this year ISEET was introducted in their place. Government want to replace all existing entrance exams for Engineering with ISEET for which it is talking with state governments as well.

States like Maharashtra has replaced its existing entrance exam with ISEET.

ISEET Eligibility

1. You should have passed 12th from recognized board.

2. Physics, Chemistry and Maths should be the subjects.

3. At least 40 percent marks in board exams.
4th April 2017, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

I have done three years Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and now i want to do aeronautical engineering, but can not go for regular classes or college. Because i am currently working in an IT company. Please suggest which college or institution would be better.

Please help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?