12th February 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification to write TNSPC Group 1B exam?

when holfare the tnpsc group 1b exam?
what qualificatio to write the exam?

1st February 2016, 12:48 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification to write TNSPC Group 1B exam?

TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission .

TNPSC make recruitment for the post like Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category– I), Assistant Commissioner(C.T.),Assistant Director of Rural Development Department under the Group I exam .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the TNPSC Group I exam are as under:-

-The educational qualification for the exam conducted by TNPSC is Bachelor's degree .

-The candidate who are in the final year of their degree can also apply for the Preliminary Examination for direct recruitment to the posts included in Group-I Services.

-The qualification prescribed for Group I exam should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies 10th + HSC (or its equivalent)+ U.G. degree.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 31 years.There is relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection procedure involves of

Written Test , and

Interview

To get more details,one can visit the Official website of TNPSC :- http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?