18th January 2013, 01:01 PM
binnylavania

What is the requirement to get a good job in any company? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year from ECE stream

I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year from ECE stream.i want to know about the all requirements for a good job in any company and what type of course and training should i do during my B.Tech,which will be useful for getting a good job.
Thnk you

10th August 2013, 09:54 PM
srikanth2207

Default Re: What is the requirement to get a good job in any company? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year from ECE stream

First choose in which area you want to get job it either electronics or software.Depending upon that choose internships.If you want to do job in research institutes then you must do the M.Tech.So for getting good you need to focus not only on your academics but also focus on Aptitude skills and reasoning skills these will help you while in interviews
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?