6th March 2015, 10:01 PM
mumyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

What is the requirement for internship in L&T? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year

Need requirements for internships in L & T.I am a student of b.tech 3rd year.

15th May 2015, 06:59 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the requirement for internship in L&T? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year

The complete details regarding the internship in L&T is being provided below-

Educational qualification:-

1. You must be pursuing BE/ B.TECH (Mechanical/ Civil/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Control and Instrumentation/ Power Engineering) from a recognized university.

2. You have to be in the 3rd year of your engineering.

So, based on the qualification above, you can very well apply for the training. Now here is the procedure of how to do it.

You have to submit the following documents :
- C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.
- Cover letter with your interest in the summer training your previous project work (if any).

You have to submit these document to the mailing address of the respective department of summer training of L&T and then after verification of all your documents, the company will decide whether to allow you for training or not.

Also, since L&T is a good name so there is lot of competition for the training so the company could also see b.tech performances till 6th semester and then they might shortlist the candidates.
So, you should be ready for such case also.
17th September 2015, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the requirement for internship in L&T? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year

I have got detained because of 5 backs in my 3rd and 4th sem..
Am good in web designing,making logos etc..
I dont want to waste this one year,and want to do some internship.. Please help out..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?