18th November 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?

Hi
i am currently pursuing my btech in 3rd year. My branch is electrical and electronics engineering. Can you please tell whether larsen and toubro would be a suitable company for me for doing my summer internship?? if yes then please let me know the procedure to apply for the same.
Thank you )

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro, Hyderabad for a B.Tech(EIE) student? -- [New]
  2. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  3. When will I receive the response letter from Larsen and Toubro after applying for internship?
  4. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  5. How to apply for internship in Larsen and Toubro(L&T) while doing 3rd year B.Tech Civil?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  8. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  10. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  11. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  12. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  13. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  15. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
7th December 2020, 11:31 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. is given below.

1. At first create your CV by mentioning all skills , qualifications and experience.

2. Update this CV on internshala portal.

3. Search this internship on portal using different filters.

4. Now anyone can apply for this internship before due date.

Benefits of this internship-

1. Candidate will get Internship Certificate.
2. Candidate will get stipend also.
3. Candidate will get working experience.
4. There will be Flexible work hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?