1st September 2019, 03:26 PM
Shreyansh kushwaha

What are the requirements for the post of Sub-Inspector in UP Police?

Hi, I wan to apply for the post of Sub-Inspector in Uttar Pradesh Police. So, can you tell me the eligibility criteria and application procedure? Any entrance requirement? I have completed my 12th Board exams. Am I eligible? If not, for Sub-Inspector then for any other post in UP Police?

14th September 2019, 07:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements for the post of Sub-Inspector in UP Police?

The eligibility criteria for post of Sub Inspector in Uttar Pradesh Police:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

It means the minimum academic qualification required to apply for SI in State Police is bachelor's degree. You can not apply for SI in UP after 12th board exams.

2. The age limit is 21-28 years for candidates belonging to general category. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.
15th September 2019, 02:38 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements for the post of Sub-Inspector in UP Police?

The requirements required to apply for the post of Sub-Inspector in Uttar Pradesh Police is mentioned below:-

1)You must be a citizen of india.
2)You must have attained the age of 20 years but should not be more tha 25 years of age.
3)The candidates of SC and St will get relaxation of 5 years and OBC will get 3 years of age relaxation.
4)You must be a graduate in any discipline with minimum 45% marks.
5)You chest should be between 79 to 84 cms.
6)Your height should be 168 cms.
7)You should be physically and mentally fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?