23rd July 2011, 08:54 AM
k dipali

What is the scope in government jobs after doing A or O level? What is the scope in government jobs in computer field?

what is the scope in govt jobs after doing a or o level? or tell me what is the scope in govt jobs in computer field.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I choose BCA or B.E after passing 12th PCM?
  2. What is the scope of Government Jobs and Private Jobs in the field of ECE after 2015 in India?
  3. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  4. What is the scope for government jobs after BA LLB from Chandigarh?
  5. What is the scope of dual degree holders for getting government jobs? -- [New]
  6. What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  8. Which degree course should i choose which may prove beneficiary in terms of job prospective?
  9. Opportunities after graduate diploma in packaging?
  10. Scope in government jobs after studying one year Diploma in Nutrition?
  11. Which all government jobs available after completion of 10th standard to apply?
  12. What is the scope for M.E? Can I get government job after doing M.E Computer Science and Engineering?
  13. Which one is better between MBA IT and MBA HR? Is there any scope for teaching after doing MBA? What is the scope in government jobs?
  14. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  15. What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Chemistry honors from Delhi University?
  16. Government jobs in computer field for computer science students?
  17. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  18. Scope in Government Jobs after completing graduation from vocational courses? -- [Most Discussed]
7th January 2012, 09:20 AM
ANANT STAR

Default Re: What is the scope in government jobs after doing A or O level? What is the scope in government jobs in computer field?

yes after completing you will be able to apply for the same post as BCA/BSC IT candidate do
7th January 2012, 09:26 AM
ANANT STAR

Default Re: What is the scope in government jobs after doing A or O level? What is the scope in government jobs in computer field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by k dipali View Post
what is the scope in govt jobs after doing a or o level? or tell me what is the scope in govt jobs in computer field.
a level is equivalent to bca so you will get preferance in govt job bcoz a level degree is awarded frm govt body that is doeacc
10th June 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

what kind of jobs that i can apply for after having 'o' and 'a' level....................???? help me sir as i had passed 12 from commerce computer fieldso i have to chose something that couldn't harm my future........
29th May 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam please give me full information about doeacc (o,a level )

i am rishabh kesarwani
i got 75% in intermediate from up board

my contact no is 9696565205
22nd September 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in government sector after doing o level
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?