9th April 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for mechanical engineering? In which company can I get a job? What are the main subjects in mechanical engineering?

Is there any scope for mechanical engineering?In which company we can get job?What are the main subjects in mechanical engineering?

25th April 2012, 05:46 PM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: What is the scope for mechanical engineering? In which company can I get a job? What are the main subjects in mechanical engineering?

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

East or West Mechanically Mechanical is BEST

One of the Constant Department in throughout the engineering

Fantastic Scope available in Mechanical engineering still the package wise

awesome some time it's goes upto 15lakhs packages also .so don't worry it

COMPANIES LIST

1.TVS

2.BENZ

3.AUDI

4.Honda

5.Renault

the above companies are best companies to get a job for mechanical dept

FEW IMPORTANT SUBJECTS

• Mechanical Engineering Teaches
  • Engineering Mechanics
  • Engineering Materials
  • Machine Design
  • Engineering Economics
  • Power Plant Engineering
  • Hydraulics and hydraulic Machinery
  • Thermodynamics and heat Engine
  • Design and Drafting
etc.......

Thanks
vinayaga
14th November 2012, 10:38 PM
biswajit55

Default Re: What is the scope for mechanical engineering? In which company can I get a job? What are the main subjects in mechanical engineering?

Mechanical is secured branch

One of the Constant Department in throughout the engineering

Fantastic Scope available in Mechanical engineering still the package wise

awesome some time it's goes upto 15lakhs packages also .so don't worry it

COMPANIES LIST
all car n bike companies:
1.TVS

2.BENZ

3.AUDI

4.Honda

5.Renault

the above companies are best companies to get a job for mechanical dept
22nd May 2013, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

after finishing an undergraduate in mechanical engineering what is the best option for higher studies in india? which area of specialization offers high career growth?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?