26th February 2018, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope and opportunities of M.Sc in Child Development? What are the admission details?

I am a Psychology graduate and I am looking forward to join an esteemed college which pursuits a well designed management and faculty. And so I would like to know more about this course, regarding the admission details

28th February 2018, 05:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope and opportunities of M.Sc in Child Development? What are the admission details?

Some of the scopes of M.Sc in Child Development are:-
Ministry of Child Development
Hospitals
NGO
Laboratory

Some of the colleges are as follows:-
Lady Irwin College, Delhi
St. Teresas College, Ernakulam
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur
Assam Agricultural University

You can get admission on the basis of entrance examination. You can also get direct admission. You can fill form via online mode. For more information go to official website of desired college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?