29th March 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Petrochemical after PG in Industrial Chemistry?

Scope of petrochemical after pg in industrial chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Pharmaceutical and industrial Chemistry in Punjab?
  2. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  3. What is the scope in inorganic chemistry? What is the industrial scope? -- [New]
  4. What is the scope after doing MSc in industrial chemistry
  5. What type of jobs can I get after MSc in Organic Chemistry? Scope of inorganic chemistry or industrial basis?
  6. What is the scope in industrial chemistry after MSc? How good are the placements in this field?
  7. Are M.Sc(Tech) and Petrochemical Technology equivalent to B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology)?
  8. Placements after B.Tech (Petroleum engineering) from Bhagwant University?
  9. How to get admission in Petrochemical Universities in India after passing 12th with 90 in Maths, 87 in Physics and 92 in Chemistry?
  10. Technical Master degree for B.Sc chemistry student?
  11. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  12. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  13. Scope in Marine, Petrochemical/Petroleum and Mining Engineering courses?
  14. How to do distance course in Ceramics or Industrial chemistry after doing BSc in Chemistry honors?
  15. Which college is the best for petrochemical in Gujarat?
  16. Industrial Chemistry vs. Applied Chemistry? What are the career prospects in Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Information about M.E? Which course has more scope in industrial field?
  18. Which subjects should I study in secondary school to join Petrochemical Engineering
13th August 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Petrochemical after PG in Industrial Chemistry?

i am mositli ndou i am in grade 11 i want to study petrochemical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?