20th June 2019, 06:24 PM
Akku167

What should be the domicile for Bihar Public Service Commission examination?

Sir, I was born in undivided Bihar. But now I live in Jharkhand. All my schooling have been done in Jharkhand. But my parents have properties in Bihar. Am I eligible for Bihar Public Service Commission examination?

23rd June 2019, 10:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the domicile for Bihar Public Service Commission examination?

It is not compulsory to have the domicile of Bihar to appear for the BPSC examination.

So, you are eligible to appear for the BPSC examination.

Candidates with bachelor degree and age limit between 21-37 years are eligible to appear in the examination.
24th June 2019, 09:55 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the domicile for Bihar Public Service Commission examination?

It is not the pre-requisite qualification to become eligible to appear for BPSC examination.

The required eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, candidates from Jharkhand and any other Indian state are eligible to appear and join the service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?