3rd November 2011, 11:11 PM
anil dahj

What should be done to get jobs in Bank?

sir, iwant a job in bank tell me what i do.....

4th November 2011, 03:43 PM
jainchetan27

Smile Re: What should be done to get jobs in Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anil dahj View Post
sir, iwant a job in bank tell me what i do.....
You should have a minimum graduate level degree for applying for a bank job. If you have the same, you can appear for bank aptitude test which is a multiple choice entrance test and if you are successful in clearing the test,you would be called for subsequent H.R round. Finally if you went successfully through H.R round,you are qualified in gaining a bank job..
4th November 2011, 04:56 PM
learningone

Default Re: What should be done to get jobs in Bank?

If you finalized your study than you can try internship some banks always looking for yang
13th August 2013, 04:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done to get jobs in Bank?

You need to complete graduation to find a job in banking sector. Degree must be obtained in any of the subjects. Bachelor degree holders can apply for the position of clerk/P.O in banks. Upper age limit for clerical post is 28 years and that for P.O is 30 years. Very recently IBPS has invited applications for the profile of bank P.O. Eligible candidates can submit applications till August 17th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?