15th August 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing B.A in pass course

sir i am not so good in studies,i have secured 6O%marks in hslc,65%marks in h.s n now i can get atleast 55-6O%marks in b.a under assam university,so can u suggest me something for which i can proceed in future?u can email my answer on my email [email protected]

30th August 2015, 08:09 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing B.A in pass course

After completing B.A. course you take up a masters degree in any of the arts subjects.

You could even learn a foreign language and aim for an interpreter’s job in the consulates and embassies.

Some of the choices in this regard are French, Spanish, German, Russian, Japanese or Chinese.

You can even prepare for the Indian Civil Service Examinations or State Civil Service Examinations.

There are many course after completing B.A. like:-

- Advertising,

- journalism,

- Mass communication,

- Media studies,

- Business management,

- Performing arts,

- Travel and Tourism and more.
1st September 2015, 03:54 AM
ompriya omi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am not so good in studies,i have secured 6O%marks in hslc,65%marks in h.s n now i can get atleast 55-6O%marks in b.a under assam university,so can u suggest me something for which i can proceed in future?u can email my answer on my email [email protected]

I believe that every person is intelligent & its depends upon field of interest .May be you are good in other field.

THERE ARE SEVERAL OFFERS FOR YOU.-

>.You can apply for job offers by sending resume on online job sites.
for example. www.recruitmentforms.in

>.You can do some extra courses according to market demand to get certificate.

Certificate Courses in-

1. Journalism
2. Mass Media
3. Event Management
4.Travel & Tourism
5. Fashion & Interior Designing
6. Animation and Film Studies.

>. Do your best and work hard .courses after B.A-

1.MA
2.MBA
3.B.Ed
4.LLB
5.MSW
6.PGDM
7.PG Diploma
8.Hotel Management

all the best
1st September 2015, 09:48 PM
haripriya1993
Member+

Hi,

There are many exams and jobs which require a degree completion. Once your done with your degree you can attend many exams like..

* IBPS
* SSC
* UPSC
* RRB
* state level examination

All these fall under government jobs. If your opting for private jobs you can find many more.
8th September 2015, 12:48 AM
JSD.

No need of worry.You should go for the master degree courses. You can go for the course in which you are interested more.If you will go to the same filed in which you have studied your bachelor degree course than it will be helpful in your future.

You must go for the M.A. degree course. After completing your M.A course you can go for the Job option which will be much better than only having B.A. degree.
8th September 2015, 12:49 AM
JSD.

No need of worry.You should go for the master degree courses. You can go for the course in which you are interested more.If you will go to the same filed in which you have studied your bachelor degree course than it will be helpful in your future.

You must go for the M.A. degree course. After completing your M.A course you can go for the Job option which will be much better than only having B.A. degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?