6th March 2013, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for SSC entrance exam?

is all in one is a good choice preparing for s.s.c exams?

31st August 2015, 02:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for SSC entrance exam?

SSC stands for the Staff Selection Commission and it is the body which conducts the examination for the recruitment on various governnment jobs after the 10+2 and the government graduation.

To qualify in the examination it is essential that candidates must have the best knowledge of for topics Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, General Intelligence and English. If you are excellent in all these you will definitely qualify in the written stages of all the examination.

So start the preparation for these topics to qualify in the examination. For more information visit at the www.ssc.nic.in.
1st September 2015, 11:30 PM
ompriya omi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is all in one is a good choice preparing for s.s.c exams?
Self study is best option if it done under proper guidance .

SSC--Staff Selection Commission

It is the body which conducts the examination for the recruitment on various government jobs after the 10+2 and the government graduation.

candidates must have the best knowledge of-
1. Quantitative Aptitude
2.General Awareness
3.General Intelligence
4. English.

You can join coaching like mahendra
proper test series and time to time exam will improve your timings.
8th September 2015, 12:52 AM
JSD.

Definitely you can go for the SSC examination. You can take the help from last 10 years papers.From this you can get the pattern and system of the exam.You can study all the syllabus of exam.After this you can make a plan and with the help of materials you can prepare for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?