12th April 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of 12th Class having interest in Creativity?

i have done my 12th exam in commerce.I am interested in creativity what should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student
  3. What should I do after completion of 12th Class being a candidate having interest in Accountancy, Economics and Computers?
  4. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
  5. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS
  6. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  7. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  8. What should I do after completion of 12th Class having interest in Banking?
  9. What to do after completion of 12th Class having not interest in Physics?
  10. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  11. Which course can I opt for after completion of 12th Class in Science with 60% of marks having interest in Computer?
  12. Which course I can opt for after completion of 12th to have a better future? -- [New]
  13. What can I do after 12th in minimum cost?
  14. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  15. Which course is better for me between MCA and M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?
  16. Which course is a better choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class with 90% of marks being a candidate having interest to do Business from top rated Institutes?
  17. Which subject to choose in 11th after passing 10th standard
  18. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
13th April 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completion of 12th Class having interest in Creativity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i have done my 12th exam in commerce.i am interested in creativity what should i do?
hii dear....

If your interest in the field of creatinvity u have to join any art bearing institute.

There are many options for u. U join architecture , fashion designing or interior designing or web designing.

Ya but u have to join any dgree course externally like b.com or b.a.
27th April 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completion of 12th Class having interest in Creativity?

I have completed my 12th standard in commerce and i will do BMM. What courses should i do in animation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?