30th November 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to appear again for 12th standard exam to get good marks?

Sir/Mam, Due to some family problems I have scored very poor marks (48%) in 12th board exam from CHSE board, But I want to appear the 12th board exam again to score good marks and appear the entrance exams, so tell me what can I do?? Can I give 12th exam again from same board or from other boards like NIOS??? Please tell me sir. It's very urgent.

Related Questions:
1st December 2017, 10:34 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: What should I do to appear again for 12th standard exam to get good marks?

You can appear from same Board as well as NIOS Board to improve your marks. In this case, you must appear from only one Board. So that, you can concentrate on that Board completely.
You will have to fill Improvement Exam Form from the regional Board office in order to appear for Board Exam again. In addition, pay the required fees along with documents like marksheets, passing certificate, identity proof.
Improvement Exam will be conducted along with regular candidates next year and admit card will be sent to you by post to your home address.
2nd December 2017, 08:34 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do to appear again for 12th standard exam to get good marks?

Having completed your Class 12th marks with 48% marks and wanting to improve marks in the same you just have to reappear in your Class 12th board examination next year with your same board.

Further if you are looking to change to some other board then in that case you can go for the option on open schooling board like NIOS only as for appearing with regular board of education you are required to have pursued your Class 11th and Class 12th with same board.

If you are looking to be go for NIOS board then that can be a good option as compared to anyother open board of education as NIOS is a national board of education which means its degree is accepted nationwide without any issue.

For more details regarding admission procedure of NIOS you can refer to the link www.nios.ac.in .
3rd December 2017, 09:47 AM
princekainth2

Yes, you can definitely appear for exams again, either from your current board or NIOS.
The choice depends upon yours.

Also, you can fill for improvement if you feel your marks can be boosted up from the certain subjects. OR you can choose to re-appear completely in the whole new session to upgrade your marks.

You have to register for Improvement in the regional board office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?