19th March 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

What minimum marks in 12th is required to attempt AIPMET entrance?

I have just given the 12th class exams. I will also appear for the AIPMT entrance examination this year. So tell me what minimum marks is required in the 12th standard to attempt AIPMT?

19th March 2016, 08:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What minimum marks in 12th is required to attempt AIPMET entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just given the 12th class exams. I will also appear for the AIPMT entrance examination this year. So tell me what minimum marks is required in the 12th standard to attempt AIPMT?
You need to complete 12th standard with 50% of marks with Physics, chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English as a main subject from a recognized board to be eligible for AIPMET exam. Only relaxation will be applicable for those candidates who are belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST). The candidates who are appearing in the 12th standard are also eligible to appear.

Official website - Click Here
19th March 2016, 09:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to appear in AIPMT examination, you must have completed 12th standard with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from and must have passed English as a subject in the qualifying examination from a recognised board. The AIPMT 2016 examination is scheduled to be conducted on 1st May, 2016 (Sunday). Candidates who have appeared in 12th standard board examinations and waiting for results can apply but, they are not eligible to participate in counselling if they does not qualify in the examination with minimum percentage required for counselling process.
20th March 2016, 12:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Minimum Marks required in 12th Class to attempt AIPMT Entrance Examination:

Generally marks are not considered directly to appear in AIPMT Entrance Examination. Instead, the percentage criteria that one secures in 11th and 12th Classes is actually considered. Candidates must have scored minimum 50% marks in 12th Class in order to be eligible for appearing in AIPMT Entrance Examination.

>> Minimum Percentage Required - 50% for General or Unreserved category candidates

>> Minimum Percentage Required in 12th - 40% for OBC/ ST/ SC/ Physically Handicapped Candidates

Securing 50% marks aggregate is not enough to appear in AIPMT exam, besides that you must have scored minimum 50% marks in each of the subjects viz., English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology.
20th March 2016, 12:38 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in order to apply for AIPMT exams.
There is relaxation of 10% marks for SC, ST and OBC and PH candidates.
Marks obtained in Mathematics are not considered for admission in BDS/MBBS course.
20th March 2016, 12:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIPMT 2016 exam, but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%. Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?