19th August 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

What should i do to become a pilot in Air Force? I am a mining engineering student

Sir, now i m in mining engineering. But i want to become a pilot in air force .so what am i do ?
I have number in my eyes . So please sugest what amni do ?

20th August 2015, 01:48 PM
Career advisor

Default Re: What should i do to become a pilot in Air Force? I am a mining engineering student

You can become a pilot in Indian Airforce if you have passed Maths and Physics at 10+2 level.
To become a pilot,you have to crack AFCAT exam which is conducted twice in a year in the month of February and August.
Eligibility:
The age limit to appear in AFCAT is: 20-24.
The candidate must be graduate in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
20th August 2015, 03:28 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do to become a pilot in Air Force? I am a mining engineering student

Yes, you are eligible to become the PILOT in the Indian Air Force. To become a pilot the candidates need to qualify in the AFCAT examination conducted by the Indian Air Force every year.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the B.tech in any stream from the recognised university.
* Candidates must have an aggregate of the 60% in the graduation.
* Candidates age between the 19-24 years and mentally and physically fit.

The written examination is conducted in the two papers and the candidates have to qualify in both of them and after that in the SSB for the final selection. The candidates who qualifies in only General Ability Test are only eligible for the ground duty.

The examination is conducted twice in a year. For more information visit at the www.careerairforce.nic.in.
11th October 2020, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I did 10 2 from commerce(although I failed my 12 due to some issues) but later did diploma from mining engineering and now in btech. As of now my grades are really good and I get 90% in my exams ... Do you think even though I failed my 12 the I can still give exam ?
27th June 2022, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir...I was completed diploma in mining engineering...i intrested to apply in Indian air force agneepath....but on aplication process....on the website options...mining engineering option is not available.....how can I apply sir...please give your valuable reply....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?