29th January 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Good jobs in the Indian Air Force as a pilot for 11th standard Non-Medical student? Salary details?

my name is tarun.i am a non med student in 11th standard. i want to Become an air force pilot. how can i apply for a good pilot job in this field. also mention the salary details.

29th January 2011, 11:59 AM
Tushar93

Smile Re: Good jobs in the Indian Air Force as a pilot for 11th standard Non-Medical student? Salary details?

Hello Friend,

If you want to join the indian air force as a pilot then you have to be of technical background i.e. having Physics and Maths in 12th standard. If it is so you can go through :-
1.NDA exam conducted by UPSC twice a year.
2.Combined Defence Service(CDS) Exam conducted by UPSC twice a year. You have to be graduate for this.
3. Short Service Commission (SSC)i.e. you can serve only for 14 years.
4. NCC entry. You should have a NCC 'C' Certificate for this.

If you are not from technical stream then you have to go through CDS exam, NCC entry and Short Service Commission.

As far as the salary is concerned your pay will start from 15600 with grade pay of 5400 and military service pay of 6000. You will be given other allowances as well. From my calculations you will be gives about 30000-35000 per month at initial stage of your career.Various military facilities which includes free medical service for you and your family, free accomodation, mess facility etc. will be provided to you.
Details of the salary are given on careerairforce.nic.in or you can look in any of the advertisement given in employment news.
29th January 2011, 01:22 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Good jobs in the Indian Air Force as a pilot for 11th standard Non-Medical student? Salary details?

hello tarun!!!

Its great pleasure to welcome you in the forum. You are elgible to go for the NDA exam after your 12th class as you have taken PCM.

You can select airforce in the NDA and become a commisioned officer in Airforce.

Salary: starts from Rs.35000/- with bonus and allowances and home and health insurance from Govt of india.

Thank you!!
29th January 2011, 04:22 PM
prtk.co

Default Re: Good jobs in the Indian Air Force as a pilot for 11th standard Non-Medical student? Salary details?

It is not easy to get this job. You need to join indian air force by clearing NDA exam for getting pilot job in indian air force.
29th January 2011, 05:00 PM
Deb51

you have to take training from good institution to join in indian army as a pilot. after your 10+2 you will be eligible to take the training.
salary is not important for job. as you like to work as pilot so you should go for it. but for pilot salary is very much.do not worry about salary.
29th January 2011, 05:12 PM
diego
Banned

well Indian air force recruits for flying branch to become a pilot through SSC
minimum qualification::
Candidate must be a first class Graduate in any discipline with Physics and Maths at 10+2 level or BE/ B.Tech with minimum 60% marks. Final year students may also apply,
Age : Candidate should be unmarried Male or Female Indian citizen, 19 to 23 years of age.
visit::careerairforce.nic.in/home.html
29th January 2011, 06:43 PM
bharti tyagi

what is the path for become a pilot .i am doing b.sc(non-medical).pls tell me .????
1st February 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

what i should do in b.tech or b.sc to become pilot in indian air force
6th February 2011, 05:59 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

I respect your courage to join the Airforce, but the Indian Airforce does not recruit class 11 students.
However you may apply to join the IAF once you are in class or have passed class 12, ie you have passed the intermediate exam or an equivalent.

You can enter the Airforce by giving the NDA exam which is conducted twice a year by UPSC, in all major cities across India.

*Application to be Received by : 10-15 Nov for Jan Course and 10-15 Apr for July Course

*Likely Dates Of SSB : Sep to Oct and Jan to Apr

Minimum Eligibility Condition:

1.Prescribed age limit is between 16.5 years and 19 years.

2.Minimum Height requirement is 157.6 cms.

3.Education: You must be studying in class 12 or have passed the same or an equivalent examination of 10+2 education system with physics and maths as 2 of your subjects in the higher secondary passing(appearing) examination.

So if you think that you are able and have the determination you can apply, but once you are in class 12 not earlier.
So concentrate on your studies as of now.

Best Wishes.
19th February 2011, 12:39 AM
smruti prasad das

hi friend
the eligibility criteria are,
the candidate must pass 10th or +2 exam with pcm
the minimum age is 16-19
the height shd be 157cm
thanks
21st February 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required n PCM(12th Boards)
26th February 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I am astudent of11th non medical what steps i should takefrom now
27th March 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required in pcm(12th board)
9th April 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE A CONFIDENCE THAT I WILL PASS 10 CLASS, NOW WHERE I SHOULD GO .
I WANT TO BECOME PILOT
10th April 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i want indian airforce senior non commissioned officer recruitment application for applying
22nd April 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

hai! this is jeevan.i am a non medical student in 11th standard.i want to became an officer in IAF.so how can i applly for this job? also mention the salary details.
11th May 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

can u correct your vision by doing surgery and join the air force.
13th May 2011, 08:32 AM
Tushar93

Thumbs up Re: Good jobs in the Indian Air Force as a pilot for 11th standard Non-Medical student? Salary details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what i should do in b.tech or b.sc to become pilot in indian air force
Well Friend,

Both the degrees make you eligible to join indian air force as a pilot through CDSE(Combined Defnce Services Exam) conducted by UPSC. However if you are comfortable in Ground Duty or technical Cadre then you should for BTech because then you can also apply for AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test), EKT(Engineering Knowledge Test) and SSC(Short Service Commission).
For further details visit www.careerairforce.nic.in
So as per me you should go for BTech

Best Of Luck
13th May 2011, 08:37 AM
Tushar93

Smile Re: Good jobs in the Indian Air Force as a pilot for 11th standard Non-Medical student? Salary details?

Quote:
I am astudent of11th non medical what steps i should takefrom now
Hello Friend,

You can join indian air Force through NDA(National Defence Academy) Exam conducted by UPSC twice a year.
Age limit- 16.5 to 19 yrs
Educational Qualification- 12th passed or appearing with Physics and Maths

So start preparing yourself for NDA exam, especially for SSB interview that is conducted for candidates qualified in written exam.

Good Luck
13th May 2011, 08:42 AM
Tushar93

Thumbs up Re: Good jobs in the Indian Air Force as a pilot for 11th standard Non-Medical student? Salary details?

Quote:
I HAVE A CONFIDENCE THAT I WILL PASS 10 CLASS, NOW WHERE I SHOULD GO .
I WANT TO BECOME PILOT
Its good that you are clear about your career in future.
After passing 10th standard you should opt for Science Stream with Physics and Maths.
Then apply for NDA 2 Exam when you are in class 12. NDA is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission). For NDA your age should be between 16.5yrs to 19 yrs. Qualify in written al well as in SSB interview and join indian air force.
13th May 2011, 08:46 AM
Tushar93

Quote:
can u correct your vision by doing surgery and join the air force.
Sorry Friend,

Vision Correction Surgery is not allowed in Defence Forces. You are eligible for Army if your eyesight is below -2.5.
Try doing yoga and eye exercises.
6th June 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE 10th STANDARD. BUT MY AGE IS 15years. SO CAN I JOIN AIR FORCE.
20th June 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

we going to stady 11th standand for air force for that what goor up we if to tack pleas tel me.
26th June 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i have done by b.tech in electronics and communications and got 71% and i would like to enter into technical cadre in air force .
I am going to apply for afcat exam.but i have doubt regarding my physical standards are ok or not.my height is 165 cms and i have problem with one of my ear. so please anyone tell me the details.
29th June 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

wat is percentage needed in 12th
22nd July 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

mai aik polytechnic final year ka student hu mai 10th batch se hu kya mai indian air force mai 10th standard se enter ho sakta hu please give me suggestion
10th August 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Hy I am from Commerce background in 2 with maths and done BCA and currently doing MCA correspondence and also job in TCS ,
So if I am eligible for becmoe a pilot in Indian Army.
pls tell asap..
Thanks
29th August 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to do the air force exam but when
1st September 2011, 05:33 PM
Tushar93

Quote:
i have done by b.tech in electronics and communications and got 71% and i would like to enter into technical cadre in air force .
I am going to apply for afcat exam.but i have doubt regarding my physical standards are ok or not.my height is 165 cms and i have problem with one of my ear. so please anyone tell me the details.
Friend,

Indian Air Force conducts strict medical examination for pilots. However some relaxation is given to those who want to join technical cadre.

Your height is absolutely fine. But problem with your ears should not affect you hearing. If your hearing is affected then it is difficult for you to be fit for air force.

For details visit www.careerairforce.nic.in
1st September 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

what should be percentage required for become a Indian Airforce fighter pilot
2nd September 2011, 11:03 PM
Tushar93

Quote:
what should be percentage required for become a Indian Airforce fighter pilot
Hello Friend,

For becoming an air force fighter pilot, there is no minimum percentage as such but you need to clear various exams that are being conducted for the same.
Here are the details....

1. NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam
Conducted by UPSC twicw a year
Age limit - 16.5 to 19 yrs
Educational Qualification - class 12 with PCM (Phy, Chem, Maths)
Permanent Commission

2. CDSE (Combined Defence Services) Exam
conducted by UPSC twice year
Age Limit - 19 to 23 yrs
Educational Qualification - Graduate with Phy and maths
Permanent Commission

3. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test)
conducted by Air Force
Age Limit - 19 to 23 yrs
Educational Qualification - Graduate with phy and maths
For both permanent as well as short service commission.

For becoming a fighter pilot you need to be physical fit as well with perfect vision.

Best Of Luck
3rd October 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

my name is Hariom and i get 64% markr in 2 can i get job in airforce
7th November 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

its was my dream to bcom a pilot bt unfortunately i took up comerce in 11th 12th. can u help.what to do now?
23rd November 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl .i am class 11th student and i will be giving my 12th exams next year. so what are the requirements or exams that i have to clear to join iaf as a fighter pilot...........
30th November 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of class 11th and i want to go in INDIAN air force because i want to serve for the nation. so please sir tell me that which job should i recommend. no matters the salary but then to just give me an idea about the job which has maximum salary.and also give me just an idea that what % is required in PCM in 12th to get the best job in air force. please reply me sir it's an request.
28th December 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

If i am a smoker and my height is 5.3 than m i eligible for dis job of air force pilot.pls tel me..also salary details during course
24th February 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

meri age 17 hai.main 10th passed by first division.main air force main bharti ho sakta hu.reply me my id [email protected]
14th March 2012, 07:14 PM
Mr Rahul verma

I Want a application from. I have joining the indian air froce And iM candinates in National Cadit CropsWith in Air froce .
14th March 2012, 07:14 PM
Mr Rahul verma

I Want a application from. I have joining the indian air froce And iM candinates in National Cadit CropsWith in Air froce .
14th March 2012, 07:20 PM
Mr Rahul verma

14th March 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

My Age is 21, i want Join this indian air force I have 11th pass with non medical( PCM ) on CBSE BOARD In NEW DELHI & i M candinates NATIONAL CADIT CROPSWith in Air force.PLs Reply me, My EMAIL [email protected] reply sir Its Uergent. thanks
3rd April 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I'm studing in class 10..i want to be a fighter pilot after graduation...bt i want to prepare for civil services as well....can i resign from fighter pilot after my selection in civil services??reply at [email protected]
3rd June 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

when will the NDA form be released for this year course?
9th June 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

my age is 16yrs and now i am in 11th with PCM is there any types of exams for me in airforce
4th November 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

where will come to of pilot in indian airforcebharti
1st May 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Now i am studying in12th pcm and i want job in air force as a civil officer. And i am having height 6. 1 feet and good player of cricket
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?